Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Computer:1, Me:0

That's tonight's final score after tonight's battle royale. I have to admit I was multitasking with at 7 windows open at one time. Starting a blog post. Reworking my resume. Setting up accounts with various companies to post my resume on their sights. Email. In the middle of all this, a little window popped up telling me there was a problem with internet explorer and it shut down without warning! Aarrghh!
At least I had finished the resume, which was my main goal tonight. Lesson learned: one project at a time is better than multitasking....a lesson, it would seem, I should have learned through past, painful experiences.
I'm off to work on my Amish friendship bread, yum! If anyone is interested, I'll try to post the recipe tomorrow (I looked at some online, but they're slightly different from the recipe I use).

No comments: