Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Stuff, stuff, and more stuff

I wanted to give Allie and Lily some credit-so here's pics from the park last week!


Here is the news from "Camp Maggie." Av loves unbrellas and Maggie has given Av a new umbrella. Now Av takes the umbrella with her, opens it up, and sits under the umbrella every time she goes to the potty. She says she's "hiding" under it even though it's clear! So funny.

Well, we have been able to get quite a bit done around the house this week since Av isn't here, however, I'm assuming that my MIL isn't getting much done around her house! We actually did get our closets cleaned out in one day. I had a flashback to prechildren life! You can accomplish so much without a 2 year old interrupting every 15 minutes. We were also able to play music while working since we weren't worried about waking her up from nap time. I think we took out 6 trash bags full of stuff. It really make me feel somewhat gross. Clothes that at one time I was so excited about getting, were new, "in-style" clothes that I "needed" are now going out in trash bags and gladly given away to someone else. I know that I, and often our culture, confuse what I need and what I want. I don't really need new clothes, furniture, a bigger house, a vacation, etc. God has given me abundantly more than what I need.


No comments: