Friday, August 8, 2008

War Eagle

According to this link, if Auburn were country unto itself, it would be #65 out of 205 competing countries ranked by number of athletes in the Olympics. You can also check out the link for profiles of the AU athletes and what days/times they will be competing. Go support the Tigers!!!!

If you didn't have the privilege of going to Auburn, I'm sorry for your loss :). I am immensely thankful I had 4 years of my life there for school and 1 year of work there. I can not imagine spending my college years at any other place. I grew in my faith, got an excellent education, made life long friendships....I could fill up pages of what Auburn has given me. If you haven't been to an Auburn game, you're missing an incredible way to spend a Fall Saturday. I still tear up during the pregame performance of the video, the eagle flying, and singing the National Anthem. I'm about to start tearing up right now. I believe in Auburn and love it. WAR EAGLE!!!

No comments: