Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Favorites

I wanted to share a few items I have discovered recently that are now in my list of favorites.

1. I don't know if you are like me, but when I'm at home I tend to wear scrub pants/pajama pants. Definitely not the most flattering option. I also don't think my husband puts either of them in the "attractive" category, as both of them cause a severe case of flat-butt. These pants from Target are my new solution. The best part is you can get them in short, reg, and tall!! As a 5'10" girl, I need, treasure, and am willing to pay high dollar (but these are only $20) for pants that don't look like I'm waiting for the flood gates to open. I wear them around the house, running errands, for yoga... J noticed the first time I wore them and said they are a significant improvement. Cute and comfortable.

2. I have white-blonde, short, and sparse eyelashes. When it comes to eye makeup, I need all the help I can get. I have used eyelash curlers for years, but always bought mine at the drugstore. I figured, it's a curler, they're all the same why pay $20 for one? Well, J bought me this one, by Shu Uemura, for Christmas and I promise, there is a HUGE difference. Well worth the money.

3. Along the eye makeup line, is primer. I initially thought it was hocus pocus, but just like the curler, it makes a significant difference. It also makes my mascara last much longer during the day. I like Lancome's and Loreal's.
4. Even at 30 I still have occasional, annoying pimples that I wish I could've left in my teens. I like this. It is a clear gel that doesn't leave any sticky, creamy residue. It works very well and gets rid of problem spots quickly.

There you go, some of my current top 10 favorites. Have any you want to share with me?

No comments: