Monday, August 4, 2008

Truth in Advertising

Typically I'm not much of a believer in "as seen on TV" products, but after my experience yesterday, I had to tell you about this one. Have any of you tried the ped egg? I had heard from a few friends of mine that they are well worth the money. I have used things like pumice stones before and they have always done the trick--until recently. This month of flip-flops and constantly working around the house has taken my feet to an all-time low. Last week I noticed my feet really hurt one morning. I attributed it to being on my feet all day until I actually inspected them. I not only had calluses, but they had cracked open and were bleeding. So gross. Right now I don't have the time for regular pedicures and I really don't want to spend the money on them anyway. I decided I would give the ped egg a shot, so I headed over to Bed, Bath, and Beyond to make my $10 purchase. It was one of the best purchases I have made in quite a while. Today my feet are smooth and pain free. If you, or anyone you love, has rough feet-go get one NOW!

Other updates-had my 2nd sewing lesson today (thanks Tami!). I finished the dress from last week and made a sleeveless top and shorts outfit. One lesson I learned: don't buy enough fabric for one pattern only to decide you want to use another pattern later...and realize you don't have enough fabric. I now know firsthand why people say measure twice, cut once.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I LOVE the ped egg. I have bought one for tons of people and will prob. stock up for Christmas!! They're awesome. Yea for smooth feet!!!