Sunday, May 11, 2008

Movies by Moonlight

Av was finally consistently feeling well this weekend!! I was so excited because this was my first mother's day I had that I wasn't taking care of a sick husband or sick child! We had a great weekend. Friday we went to watch Shrek the Third played outside. That was the first time we done that and it was such a great night. It was put on by Southern Linc. Here is the schedule for the rest of the summer. We took our tailgating chairs, a blanket, and packed a picnic dinner. Fantastic and free entertainment. We arrived around 6:30, ate dinner, and let Av run around. The movie didn't start until 7:30 (had to wait until it was dark). Here we are baking cookies to take with us.
Here are some shots from the evening. The first one is Av playing air guitar while she's eating what she refers to as "cornpop"

Av started getting cuddly before the movie started. Since it was almost her normal bedtime I was afraid she was going to konk out on us, but she lasted through the entire night! I hope we can make it to the next movie. For those of you Dothan folks it's Evan Almighty on 6/13.

No comments: