Friday, July 18, 2008

It's 1 am right now and I should be in bed, but we've just now finished our work on the house for the day and I promised I would make a post tonight. So instead of easing off into slumber, I'm at the computer :). Here's the moment I keep thinking about from the beach.

The last day of our trip J wanted to get in a great, full day at the beach. Av really enjoyed making sand castles during the week and we knew we would spend some time building in the sand. Shortly after arriving at the beach Av and I started working on making a whale in the sand. We basically had the form of the whale completely when we started "decorating" it with shells and driftwood. At about this time I looked up and noticed Av wasn't with more anymore. I walked around to the front of our chairs to bring her back to our whale and this is what I found
I guess she decided it was time for a break from the heat and sun. According to J she just walked around to the chairs, climbed up, and kicked back without saying a word. Maybe she thought J had the right idea of how to spend time at the beach.
After recharging she joined me for a walk on the beach to look for seashells.

No comments: