Thursday, July 10, 2008

Beach: Phase 1

Still loving our time at the beach and thought I would post a few pics of the week. When I started downloading pictures today I realized that I have taken hundreds of pics this week. Yikes! It took quite a while to edit them and choose a few favorites. The following pics are from July 4th. Av and her cousins had a great time building a huge sand castle. Here's Av and 2 of her 4 fabulous cousins. Av is the youngest by 4 years, but they are all so wonderful with her. They all look out for her, make her included in activities, and shower her with love and attention. We noticed a theme while at the beach. Great snack bags (read snacks Av doesn't normally get at home) were Av's friend. Since Av was snacking in the above pic we tried to take another pic after we took the snack of the moment away. You'll see the result below.....definitely not happy.

Thankfully, a Capri Sun saved the day :)! These are a new found favorite. I think she can down one of them in under 5 seconds.

I know this isn't the best post out there, but I'm just proud of myself for writing a post while out of town!

1 comment:

Darby said...

what fun! looks like y'all are having wonderful weather and a wonderful time!