Thursday, July 30, 2009

Doctor, doctor

Whew! It has been a schedule of doctor appointments this summer-OB visits, having G, my postop visits, G's well child checks, and now taking Av to the surgeon. The news is-Av will have to have surgery in a few weeks. I was 99% sure that this would be the verdict, but I'm not looking forward to it. She has been the healthiest little bit-never been on antibiotics and the only time I have even taken her in for a sick visit was when she had pink eye. I know that this is the best thing for her, but taking her in the day of surgery and handing her over to the OR team is going to be REALLY hard for me, and I think it might be even harder for J. Thankfully we will be able to be at a pediatric hospital with a highly recommended surgeon. Amazingly, he said that kids her age are normally fine in 48 hours and don't usually need anything more than Tylenol for pain. Will keep you posted. I'm off to bed since both of the kiddos are asleep!



1 comment:

Beck said...

I am already praying for that surgery, L! Love your little family...