Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Before and After

Friday 6/19/09, 5 AM2.5 hours, 9 lbs 1 0z, and 21.5 inches later........He was a little bruised since he was a good bit larger than what we were expecting

Av was incredibly excited to see brother (which is what she calls him).

She immediately ran to him, kissed him, sang him a lullaby, and wanted to hold him. So sweet. I think she would kiss him a hundred times a day and hold him all day long.
1 day after being out of Mommy's tummy. This little man has already stolen my heart.

5 comments:

Darby said...

Lindsey!! He is PRECIOUS and Looks like Avery so much! I can't believe how big he is... are y'all calling him Grant? If so, I love it!! Fill us in on his name and how that went!!

Confessions said...

jenn told me you had him...and the first question to pop out of my mouth was "what's his name?" and i still don't know!!!

congratulations. so precious!!

The Fishers: Carl, Alyssa, Trey and Danae said...

Congratulations! Love the hat, war eagle! He is adorable!

Wanting What I Have said...

so glad things went well! love you!

Beck said...

LL! Grant Shepherd's lil face makes me want to give him big smoochies, just like Av! And I can't believe how big Av has gotten since the last time you posted a photo of her!

I know life is hectic, in that lovely new baby way, but I'm thinking of you and hoping your little family hunkers down and enjoys this time...but just post pictures while you're doing so!