Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ready or Not

Bottles and Pacis have been boiled

Bumper pad, sheets, and all other linens have been washed and put on the crib

The pack-n-play is up in our room

Bags are packed

Av has been punted to my SIL

Bought diapers, wipes, and new parts for the breastpump

We have to be at the hospital at 5 AM tomorrow

Somehow even though getting to check off this list makes me feel calmer, I don't think it's prepared us for adding another child to our family. We are so excited and I can't believe that the day is here.

Did I mention that we still don't have a name? I thought we had pretty much nailed it down.....until last night. At around 11 last night J decided that we needed to "think out of the box" and basically start from scratch with names. I thought I was going to lose my mind or strangle him--don't worry, neither one happened. J is still here and I think I'm still sane. Soooooo, we'll see. He might be baby boy Leonard for a little while.

I think we have WiFi in the hospital, so if I can give pics tomorrow I will! I would REALLY appreciate your prayers!

2 comments:

Wanting What I Have said...

we'll be praying!!! can't wait to hear/see!!!

God bless you little one! We're so excited to finally lay eyes on you! Happy Birthday!!!

Darby said...

I'll be praying! Can't wait to hear! The name thing is so hard!!!