Friday, March 28, 2008

Full Friday

1. Had a great playdate at Darby's house this morning with lots of fun kids and moms


2. Jonathan and I finished cutting down the last trees today-making the grand total 17. At around tree 12 we figured out that J is much better at pulling the rope to get the tree down..so I was relegated to chainsaw duty..scary but successful. We are both sooo tired. I haven't been to the gym at all and have only run once this week, but I think all this yard work counts for workouts! Almost everything has been taken to the street, stumps/roots have been taken care of..so were almost ready for the new fence!!! Yeah!!!!!

This is one of the biggest trees:


Avery "helped mommy" by raking the sandbox while I raked the yard

Then my big helper made enchiladas with me

3. Now we're watching the NCAA tournament. Tenn, Davidson, and W. Virginia did some major damage to my bracket. Jonathan might have a round of golf on me this year.

No comments: