Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter

Hope that everyone had a nice Easter. We had an egg hunt at Ann's house. It was more Avery and Reed wandering around the yard. Avery would pick up eggs, but then put them in Reed's basket instead of her own. After a while she was more interested in playing with a beach ball, sand pail, and dress-up hats! That afternoon we had a great time with Beba and Big Papa. Avery loved dying easter eggs. On Easter we went to church and that afternoon Jonathan and I cut down 7 trees in the yard! I was at least able to get one photo posted. I tried to get others and was told there was an "internal error" and blogger could not post the other pictured. I still consider this a success since I have at least added one photo!
As of today we only have one tree left to cut down! Jonathan got a pretty bad cut on his forearm from one of the branches. Avery treated it by scratching it with plastic rake from the sandbox and saying "here Papa, here Papa, I'll fix it" Thankfully after all we have done our worst injuries are scrapes and bruises.

No comments: