Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Nothing But Blue Skies

As I mentioned yesterday, the rest of our week at the beach was gorgeous! Thankfully my mom was kind enough to stay at the house with G so J, A, and I could spend some time together on the beach. It was beautiful!! The sky was clear, the water was calm and warm, and there was a huge sandbar so even A could stand in the water. The men did a little fishing and A wanted to join in on the fun. They even caught spanish mackerel.

We also caught a crab. This was as close as she would get to the crab because she wasn't too keen on that big left claw.
Strangely, she was very fond of a dead fish that J found and planned on using for bait. I guess she likes animals that aren't squirming and she knows can't bite her. I can't say that I blame her! Please excuse the very old and chipped nail polish. I've learned that instead of investing in polish remover I can just allow time, salt water, and pool water to get the job done. I think she was going in for a kiss The beach was a little more crowded than usual. We joked that we mind need to find a new spot at the beach if we have to keep dealing with crowds like this every time we go :)!

2 comments:

Darby said...

You're funny!! Sweet Av.. what a big girl with that dead fish! She and Morgan are just alike. As for G... I want to see him again, when's he going to make another appearance?

I do think you all need to find a new place on the beach... I did see someone RIGHT next to you!

Wanting What I Have said...

she is so precious! great pics! and i am so on board regarding polish remover! :)