Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's a .............

BOY!!!!!!!!

That's right, when we bring our additional member of the family into the world in June, it will be a boy. I was fairly shocked and also quite excited to hear the news. I was somewhat suprised. This pregnancy has been so similar to my first one with Av, that part of me was thinking it was probably another girl. Show's how much I know. J was almost floating as we left the Dr's office yesterday. Every time we have asked Av if she was going to have a brother or a sister, she always responded "sister!" So I wasn't sure how she would react, but she has been excited and telling anyone that will listen that she is going to have a brother.

We are incredibly thankful that baby boy Leonard and I are doing well and seem to be healthy. We are also thankful that we will get to experience having a daughter and a son. I know that I have much to learn about the world of little boys. We have become so accustomed to the life of dress-up and princesses and now we will have to add trucks and dinosaurs. Do any of you with boys have pearls of wisdom you would like to share?

1 comment:

Wanting What I Have said...

congrats, congrats, congrats!!! So happy for y'all!