Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

We got to spend a wonderful Saturday at the Pumpkin Patch. It was a gorgeous, sunny, but crisp, Fall day.
Posing on the pumpkins
"This stem isn't too comfortable!"
Washing hands after the petting zoo
A good squeeze before the hayride
All morning Av asked to ride the "horse" (that was actually a donkey). I thought she would get to her turn in line and not want to ride. There were 2 donkeys and she firmly expressed that she wanted to ride "the red one"-the bigger one had a red saddle. J set her in the saddle and she was all smiles the entire time. She loved every second of it.
I was so proud of my adventurous 2 year old!!!!

My favorite pic of the day. J and Av checking out the corn maze.

1 comment:

Wanting What I Have said...

So fun! She's so brave...sounds like you might have a little equestrian on your hands! My fav. pic is the last one, too. Very sweet.