Tuesday, October 14, 2008

BOO!

I love Fall. I love the cool, crisp air and no humidity. I love Fall decorations. I love pumpkin bread and pumpkin lattes. Lately I have been loving all the great blog posts about fall. It makes me want to put on a sweater and sit by the outdoor firepit being warmed by the fire as the sun sets and the night gets cooler. I have been trying to find some fall projects for Av and I to do. I found these pumpkin carving and decorating ideas. All you have to do is print off the stencil design.
This one is my favorite. I think it would be easy enough for Av to do with me and this one we would get to carve and paint. But the following are some others I also thought were cute.

Do you think I could find a pumpkin big enough for a 2 year old :)?

2 comments:

Darby said...

That BABY cracked me up. I don't think you could find a pumpkin for Av... and if you did ... you'd have to give her a good scrubbin' afterwards to get the "pumpkin slime" off of her! :)

Beck said...

I'm dying over the baby. I always think stuff like that is adorable but cave under the stress of the afterward cleanup!