Monday, December 7, 2009

Little Man


Recently I got to have a "girl's only" weekend at the beach. Well, it was actually a "mom's and nursing children" weekend, but since that's as close as I can get to freedom at this point, I'll take it. It was me with G and J with her daughter, MC. We had so much fun. I am so thankful for J's friendship. She is one of my very best friends and I miss her terribly since we moved last year. We can talk about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING and I think we did talk about anything and everything that weekend, literally. We.talked.the.entire.weekend. I think we were catching up for the last year since I moved! J-hope I didn't completely wear you out :)!

J is a many talented woman, one of those talents being that she is a fantastic photographer. I got 2 great presents from the weekend. J gave me a photography lesson and took some fantastic shots of G! Feast your eyes on these. I know I'm biased, but I can barely stand how cute he is!!!





5 comments:

Wanting What I Have said...

Your words are too kind. I had a wonderful time and am so glad we got to get away for a change in pace! I miss you terribly!!! and am thankful God provided such a wonderful weekend to hang out! Thanks for allowing me to take pics of little man! He is so precious!

Miss you and love you dear friend!

Darby said...

Linds, Unbelievable pictures!! I love them!!!! I'm so glad you and J had a chance to get away {kinda sorta} and spend time together!! I can't wait to see more pictures!!!

Emily said...

Precious pictures!!

Confessions said...

dang, she's good! :) he is ADORABLE. love those dimples

Henry said...

Hey, there's a lot of helpful information here!
here